Hello everyone tonite

Just thought I would let everyone know that there is a "wood and promotional film" put out by t he gov't of Ontario 1972 if you can find it -the person hewing and adzing is yours truly, at about half my age now. There is also footage of horse powered shingle sawingding this footage because , I am operating the shingle saw, then the action moves to the horse powered drag saw, which I am also operating

It was filmed at upper Canada village, there is also in the same video, George York the blacksmith, and Luciano direnzio, cabinet maker, who is doing inlaid work

There is various other films that show spinning, wool dyeing using natural plants and weaving, my mother is pictured in the video buying , spinning, and weaving

It is well worth finding this film because it shows the 1867 water powered saw mill in operation, and good views of the horizontal barrel wheel, that I helped reconstruct and tried to explain in some of my past posts

It also shows the vertical blade cutting, and explains and shows machinery that runs the blade

Hope you can find it
Nh