I am an Architect working on a 30,000 SF, one-story building in Cheney, WA. The Owner of the building, now in design stages, has some concerns about sealing approx. 6 ft. lengths of 21" dp. Glue Lam Beams exposed on the exterior of the building. The beams are under a roof overhang - eave - in most conditions and the end of the Beams will have metal flashing caps. My question is what is a good sealer that will stand up to harsh sun (UV) exposure - east and west building exposure on the beams. Would like to stick as close to the natural wood color as possible, but can look somewhat different from the finish on the GLB at the interior of the building. Should I go to a marine grade sealer (like Sikkens Cetol SRD) or something that penetrates the wood (such as Cupronal - Sherwin Williams product). The Owner is concerned about a product that has frequent maintenance. What are my best options? Also looking for some good project examples with this type of sealer in use for several years, that the Owner can look at in the Seattle area (GLBs or equivalent).