Hello M&M:

I am sure that you can sketch out the bents yourself being very careful to include all the pieces of each section, including all the braces etc. remember that each brace may be slightly different, and should go back in the reconstructed frame in its original position and oriented properly , that is why for instance I would tack on the numbering tags always in the same position (eg. outside surface, lower ends for instance). Also remember that the original foundation may or maynot have been perfectly level, and could easily have been out of level 4 or 5 inches from one corner to another, this would have required some adjustments to the braces on the raising day of long ago. Your new foundation with any luck will no doubt be nearly perfectly level which can be accomplished easily with today's knowhow and tools. This may mean that some adjustment will be necessary on your raising day coming up. I used a draftsman because I had one at my disposal and he was just directed to come up with the type of plans that fit the job at hand. If the frame has spent a good deal of its life twisted because of deteriorated foundations stones or supports shifting, the timbers may not want to return to their original framing lines, this in itself may cause you some headackes on the reconstruction day. You may have to use a little force to bring the plates and posts back to their old postions, but be careful because excessive force can cause timbers to crack, and tenons to snap. if alot of force is needed apply alittle each day letting the timber gradually straighten out gently.
I hope this helps
NH