Hello Roger:
Hurray for you!!
You sure covered all the bases as far as the carpenter's tool kit is concerned, but for me I would also want to have close by the Carpenter's adze to quickly remove material from the seatings, and other areas that may protrude unecessarily especially if you are using hand hewn timber, which incidently you did not identify. Another very useful and necessary tool was the crosscut saw which is very much needed to cut off excess timber lengths leaving a very smooth finish especially if used to cut in the gains on the seatings. I always used measuring poles of combination of lengths, especially the 6', 8'and 10foot lengths, adding a 16 foot, to help with accurate multiple measurements. Small 24, 30, and 36 inch brace measurement poles would be part of my kit as well. Another must would be a 36 inch wood folding rule.
Anything I hate is to attend an advertised traditional woodworking course, and end up with power tools, this happened to me a few years back, and I was not amused to say the least.
My Great grandfather who could not read or write was capable of framing barns, he in turn used only measuring poles for measurments,
Well that is all I have to say other than your post was excellent.
NH