Ron- I definately intend to pursue this, but haven't recieved any responce to the last message I left.

I do have to make a run over to Layman's (our local welding and steel fabricators) at the end of this month to get a set of post brackets made up. If I haven't heard anything definitive from LogRite at that point I'll run idea past the Laymans and at least get an estimate on cart cost and have them make me a couple of wrenches. I'm hoping they are able to recommend a reasonably priced powder coating outfit.

Scott- I've been kicking myself for not getting a price on those when I had Kevin face to face. :rolleyes:
I just sent another message and asked about that as well (This time I bypassed Kevin and sent it to his wife). I'm not sure of the details of their deal with Future Forestry (the website www.futureforestry.com hasn't been updated). Since you are in OR. you may be able to contact the fellow who started the business. Mark Havel is his name, from what I've heard he's "a heck of a nice guy".
If it still works their toll free number is: 888 258 1445. The local number (in Willamina) is: 503 876 4488

Raphael D. Swift
DBA: DreamScapes