We used to have SU set at 1/64th", but the guys in the shop then usually converted odd 64ths like 57/64 to at least 32nds anyway. So we changed it to 1/32. Thats working out fine.

Most of the time when I do find a problem in SU its usually a result of the 5'6" on the keyboard.

Gabel, When I first started I was about to say the same thing, I thought SU was to prone to making mistakes. Basically, what I learned was to do the things that SU does best. And since then I have learned. SU doesn't make mistakes. If you tend to treat it like a drawing program you probably will have problems. I think SUs weakest feature is drawing one line to connect to another. On the other hand the things that are the most accurate are the P/P and the move/copy. So I try to stay away from drawing more than 3 lines to make a timber, mortise, tenon etc. Everything is move/copy, move/copy and push/pull. I had to learn to think about the ORDER things need to be done in. If you do joinery it will teach you really fast because you have to do a lot of it.

The other thing that will really help you be accurate are construction lines. Whether you use the compass or the tape measure (+ctrl). SU treats those reference lines like a maganet and will "snap" to those points. It takes a few seconds longer to use construction lines. But less time than it takes to find out why its wrong.

I have to work with autocad to open and look at drawings we get. The longer I work with SU, the more I hate autocad. I'm sure if were I really proficent at autocad I might not think that, but I still find myself trying to orbit around the house to look at the other side in autocad. LOL

One thing to watch if you do use single lines are the "size" of a single line and the color of the dot at the connection point.
First an "orhan" or unconnected line will appear to be bigger and darker than lines that are connected. Also if before you "left click" to connect you wait just an extra second SU will tell you whether you are going to connect at an intersection or end point. The color of the dot changes as well. Green is an end point and red means you are intersecting "on the line". Which means if you meant to connect the ends....You missed it.

And if there are more than 2 lines at the connection point, say at a corner the dot should be black and say intersection. Thats really important.

After you have worked with SU for awhile. You start to learn its "behavior". I does the same things over and over. So when it doesn't do something I'm expecting it to do. Like close a surface. Then I know something is wrong.

Thats my 7 cents