Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 3
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 3
Hi all. I recently bought an older GripHoist winch online. The seller said he thought it was a T-35, but he was not sure. He did not have any owner's manual for the unit. I contacted the Tractel corporation seeking a manual for it, but the rep who responded said that they don't make that model anymore, and don't have any manuals for it. If possible, I would like to be able to confirm the model number and obtain either an electronic or paper manual for the tool. If I'm going to be lifting or dragging a lot of weight with it, I want to do it as safely as possible. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a manual?

Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 463
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 463


Moderated by  Jim Rogers, mdfinc 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.551s Queries: 19 (0.229s) Memory: 2.9668 MB (Peak: 3.5648 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 03:52:04 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS