Thanks for the link, and your point about the center of gravity is well taken.
Many have commented on the height of the boat, but it's proven to be quite stable (thankfully!!). I tried to build it as light as possible. The frame is made of 1-by strapping. The only 2-by stock is the ridge and wall plates. There's no wall or roof sheathing: just 1x2 laths for a shingle base.
I included many wall openings to save on weight as well as let the wind go through.
She's pretty stable; I can even open up the 50hp motor for extended periods, which is something I didn't think I'd be able to do...it goes great. The more people the better (7 is about the comfort range) as passengers act as ballast. I think the floor is heavy as well: 6 pieces of 3/4-inch marine plywood.
But I'm only going out in good weather; I'm not going to push my luck!
Some recent pics:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Pinemoon/BoatBobbiMichael?authkey=Gv1sRgCN_MiYC93O607gE&feat=email#