Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 603
Member
Member
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 603
I met a guy at the Eastern conference a couple weeks ago from Ontario I believe, who is a high school shop teacher. I promised to send him some information, but I cannot find his card and am blanking on his name. If I knew his name I could look him up in the guild directory. He was probably 6 foot, dark hair and a mustache. Thanks, Brad

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,696
J
Member
Member
J Online: Confused
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,696
You've got me on that one.... I can't help you there....


Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 570
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 570
Maybe it was the guy here who goes by "collarandhames." He's from Ontario and I think he's involved w/ a trade school?

just racking my brain...


Don Perkins
Member, TFG


to know the trees...



Moderated by  Jim Rogers, mdfinc, Will B 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.179s Queries: 21 (0.152s) Memory: 2.9727 MB (Peak: 3.5649 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 05:35:07 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS