Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9
That issue of Wooden Boat is #206 (Feb. 2009).

Built 2 of these and they seem to work great.
On both I layed-up the handle (brick style) and also the end pcs. of the box to hopefully avoid any short-grain cracking.

Sorry it took so long, computer log-in problems.
Bob

Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8
Thanks, Bob! I have ordered a copy from Wooden Boat, and I have seen a picture of the one in that issue. I really like the rope work on the handle, and the way the bottom of the handle secures the drawers.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jim Rogers, mdfinc 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.188s Queries: 20 (0.158s) Memory: 2.9872 MB (Peak: 3.5647 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 04:33:50 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS