Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#27266 09/22/11 02:15 AM
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9
Sorry if the question is blatantly simple, but frankly I'm lost.

I'm trying my hand at Sketchup, but having a few problem areas, and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if Sketchup (any version) is compatible w/ Windows 2010? I'm not sure I'm acutally asking the question correctly, so please bear with me.
Thank you in advance.

And if you have any advice, I welcome it, but it probably needs to be cowboy simple as I'm obviously not the sharpest on the computer.
Bob

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 895
Member
Member
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 895
Sketchup works fine on Windows Vista and Windows 7. Don't know what you mean by Windows 2010.


--
Clark Bremer
Minneapolis
Proud Member of the TFG
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9
Yes. . .sorry about that, like I said I don't understand enough to even ask an inteligent question.

I have Windows XP, and I'm having problems. Again I need to get a better grip on basic computer skills, then I'll perhaps ask a reasonable question.

Thanks for your effort.
Bob


Moderated by  Jim Rogers, mdfinc, Paul Freeman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.214s Queries: 21 (0.184s) Memory: 2.9723 MB (Peak: 3.5652 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 04:33:36 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS