Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#34363 02/16/18 11:03 AM
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 273
Member
Member
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 273
I wonder if anyone looking in here is attending the kesurokai 2018?

D Wagstaff #34366 02/19/18 10:25 PM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 209
Member
Member
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 209
When is it, Don?
I joined Kezerou-kai USA but haven't heard anything about it.

D Wagstaff #34367 02/20/18 08:51 AM
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 273
Member
Member
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 273
It's in late July in Lüneburg.

D Wagstaff #34368 02/20/18 12:45 PM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 209
Member
Member
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 209
Where is Luneberg and do you have a link to more info?
Thanks.

D Wagstaff #34369 02/20/18 05:58 PM
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 273
Member
Member
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 273
Sorry, it's in Germany. I understand that in the US there is a similarly named event with Japanese carpenters as guests and that also in Japan there are kesurokai but what the connections beyond name might be I have no idea, it seems not much.
There is a web site for this year's in Germany which I just stumbled onto, so I'm going.
http://www.kesurokai.com

D Wagstaff #34370 02/21/18 08:01 AM
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 273
Member
Member
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 273
Not sorry it's in Germany, just for not being specific enough.

D Wagstaff #34373 02/22/18 01:10 PM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 209
Member
Member
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 209
Thanks. I won't be going to Germany, but just heard that the US one may be in NY in the fall.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.254s Queries: 29 (0.213s) Memory: 2.9954 MB (Peak: 3.5653 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 05:36:20 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS